@jasonleow… Here are a few questions and thoughts with regard to lifelog:
- What is the difference in privileges for a paying and non-paying member?
- Is there a premium version?
- What are the needs of the most consistent writers?
- Does someone have to be a member to read a post? Medium for instance allows you to read a certain amount of posts before requiring payment. Just like most online newspapers.
- Has the product been advertised on Product Hunt? That’s where I first saw 200WaD.
- Could you do a featured writer/post that has a lot of engagement and share that on Twitter and FB to get traction?
- Since the goal of the site is to help people with their goals, could we have some type of a dashboard or visual representation of the most popular goals? It may help people understand what others are up to and be in the goals mindset.
- Is there a way for people with shared goals to interact with each other or share their tips and tricks with others. Maybe things like book recommendations? Sharing insights of things that worked?
- I usually come here to write, but if I felt like this is where I come to be encouraged about my goals, learn how to get better at achieving it and get a chance to share my achievements, that would attract many people like me to stick around. Some type of an accountability buddy/group.
These are just some thoughts after reading what you were going for. I hope that these help in gearing towards achieving them.