Reality bends to how aligned we are inwardly
My consultancy business Outsprint had been going well lately:
- Currently on a consulting gig with a local non-profit working on an issue I’m passionate about - helping low income families have better social mobility.
- Just met a government Ministry to talk about a potential project coming up to help a vulnerable group. (This came via exposure from doing a podcast)
- Reached out to a previous contact to conduct training for a local polytechnic, with possible one coming in November. The epiphany that I actually do enjoy training led to this.
- Got another meeting lined up with another government Ministry to explore potential to be on their panel of consultant experts.
- Partnered with a local governance institute to offer training for other foreign governments.
- Exploring another possible consultancy gig with a government organisation to do service design for local public service centres.
The fires of COVID are put out, and now government is starting to have capacity to consider service improvements and innovation again.
Seems like things are really opening back up again.
My efforts on brand-/audience-building on LinkedIn seems to be helping me land more leads for work, despite the fact that I have less than 1000 followers. The surprising thing is: most of the opportunities are coming to me.
All of a sudden, I can see an optimistic future ahead.
Funny how things can swiftly turn around, once you’re aligned inwardly. Reality bends not to how strong our minds and our intentions are, but to how aligned, congruent and coherent we are within.
Great stuff Jason- sounds like you are going to be a busy boy!
Thanks @tao! Indeed it seems like it! Good busy. Finally.